The trend of wealth shifting from debt to hard assets continues to get traction as the everything bubble started to burst last year.
Today we have:
- Central banks buying record amounts of gold.
- Countries beginning to use gold as a medium of exchange.
- Countries looking to speed up mining permits.
- Countries looking to create alliances with others for certain elements.
- Central banks globally are working on central bank digital currencies.
People from the United States can continue to flex their muscles with the dollar…
They will destroy many currencies in the process.
Do you think nations will smile and be happy as they do this?
BRICS has not been preparing for this moment for months… it has been years.