What does everyone think of this? They recently closed a private placement of 2mm to advance there silver-gold project in argentina. Seems like they have a fairly competent management team. Does anyone know when there drilling program begins this winter?
When conducting DD, I found this interesting:
- Over US$35M spent on exploration (88,000m in >450 holes)
- Indicated Resource contains 142Moz
- A natural gas pipeline built to supply mining projects like Diablillos is located 34 km from the project
- Mineralization is near surface and oxidized – anticipate open pit mining
- There is evidence of several high grade gold zones at the bottom of the pit that have not been well drill tested ß which is why I ask about the winter drilling?
Any insight would be appreciated